Why sign up for the How to Create a Blog Course?
You want to attract -and conquer- new customers. You need a little boost in your new business. Or simply, make your talent known. The solution is at your fingertips: a blog. In addition, this is a fantastic tool to nurture your resume, create a community among your users and position yourself much more effectively. The How to Create a multiplicalia Blog course will make this process a simple and fun experience.
- Date: according to availability.
- Duration of the course: 1 week (25 hours).
- Place: Seville’s office, Luis Fuentes Bejarano Street, 60, Venue A3.
- Price: €240.
You will leave knowing:
Create an attractive quality blog that “hooks” everyone who drops by. Through posts with high impact, the promotion and analysis of your content and the measurement of the results you obtain, you will be able to direct more traffic than the current one to your website and you will be able to monetize the blog, if this is your purpose. In addition, you will develop your personal brand and you will manage to create a community with the regulars to your blog.
No. You don’t need to be a technology guru or have computer jargon on your vocabulary list. Our teachers will teach you everything, everything. From the basics to the most advanced terms. Just bring a good dose of fun and learning. (And nothing less!)
Anyone who is eager to discover new things. When we say anyone, we mean every individual born on our planet from the beginning of time to the present day. I mean, you!
Content of the How to create a blog course
- WordPress server installation and maintenance
- Create a hosting for your blog.
- Aspects to consider.
- Basic fundamentals.
- How to create a blog in WP.
- Choose a good domain name.
- WP blog setup.
- DesktopServer: BluePrints creation and tips wp-config.php
- Themes and Widgets:
- Customization of a theme and tricks to get more out of it.
- What are widgets.
- What they are and what you should know about them.
- The essentials.
- How to use them correctly.
- How to write articles to better position them in Google.