Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user and, depending on the information they contain and the manner in which you use your equipment, can be utilised to recognise the user.
What types of cookies might be used on this website?
- Own cookies: Are those sent to the user’s computer equipment from the equipment or domain managed by the editor him or herself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those sent to the user’s computer equipment from the equipment or domain not managed by the editor, but by another entity that handles the data obtained via the cookies.
- Session cookies: Are a type of cookies designed to gather and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Permanent cookies: Are a type of cookies whereby the data remains stored on the computer terminal and can be accessed and handled during a period of time defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: Are those that whether handled by ourselves or third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thereby provide a measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To this effect your browsing of our website is analysed for the purposes of improving the products and/or services we provide.
Revocation and removal of cookies
You can allow, block or remove the cookies installed on your computer by configuring browser options. In the event that you do not allow installation of cookies on your browser, it is possible you may not be able to access certain sections of our website.
Details of cookies used by multiplicalia
- _utm, _utma, _utmz, _gat y _ga: Google Analytics cookies for analysis and measurement of visitor use of our website in order to improve our services. The Google Analytics data is not shared with any external company.
- viewed_cookie_policy: Cookie to ensure visitors can see the banner highlighting our cookies policy.
- km_lv, km_uq, km_vs y kvcd: cookies from KissMetrics, a web analytical tool, for analysis and measurement of visitor use in order to improve our services.
- _hjIncludedInSample y _hjUserId: cookies from Hotjar, a web analytical tool, for analysis and measurement of visitor use in order to improve our services.